Regulations are posted in several locations in the Hall and must be followed.
The Redwood Grange consists of 4 rentable spaces. The Dining Room, the Meeting Room, the Kitchen and the Main Hall.
Bringing in outside equipment, such as bounce houses or other party equipment, a non-refundable deposit will be required. The stage and piano is off limits unless arrangements have been made for its use.
When you rent the full Hall, you have access to the Dining Room, Meeting Room and Main Hall and limited use of the kitchen. Cost is $150 an hour. To rent the Dining Room with limited kitchen use, rent is $50 an hour. To rent the Dining Room or Meeting Room for a small group/meeting, rent is $35 an hour or both for $50 an hour, no kitchen use. Parties of 35 or smaller will be given the Dining Room which seats up to 48. To rent the Main Hall is $65 an hour. To rent the Certified Kitchen only, rent is $20 an hour.
- Cleaning deposits range from $50 to $100 and is fully refundable if the Hall is left clean and there is no damage incurred to Grange property. Cleaning deposit must be paid in cash the day of the event. If rental agent has to do any cleaning after your event (cleaning up glitter, wiping tables/chairs, sweeping/moping or cleaning kitchen) a portion, or all of the cleaning deposit will be deducted for their time.
- GLITTER AND OPEN FLAME CANDLES ARE PROHIBITED! If glitter is found in any rooms, cleaning deposit will not be refunded.
- If your event is open to the public, you must provide a one million dollar liability policy adding the Redwood Grange as “additionally insured”. Policy needs to be emailed to email@example.com at least 5 days in advance.
- Cancellations must be made 2 weeks in advance for a refund.
- There is NO REFUND for parties that booked/paid for specific times and leave early.
- If a party has pre-paid rent and cancels the booking, payment received less the fees charged for credit card use will be refunded if cancelled with a minimum of 2 weeks notice.
Please check the Calendar for availability then send an email (form below) with your request. The calendar is updated on a weekly basis.